(1) First Download and Install the CyberTracker Software onto a Desktop Windows Personal Computer (Desktop PC) and
(2) Then Download a CyberTracker Application from your Desktop PC to a Smartphone, Tablet or a Handheld Computer (PDA).
Compatible desktop Personal Computer (PC) Operating Systems
CyberTracker desktop runs on Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.
You can run CyberTracker on Apple MacOSX through Crossover.
CyberTracker does not run on Windows RT.
Compatible Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Devices
The new version of CyberTracker supports:
- Android Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Camera, Tablets and PDAs
- Windows Mobile PDAs.
CyberTracker does not run on Windows Phone 7 or 8 and does not run on Apple iPhone (iOS).
For Field Data Collection, we recommend:
- SD cards to make back-up of data in the field
- Removable batteries to ensure that you do not run out of battery power
Old Handheld Devices
CyberTracker Version 3.284 (or earlier) supports most PalmOS, PocketPC and Windows Mobile Devices.